While we may not all be hoarders, most of us have a tendency to hold on to things that we don’t need or use on a regular basis, for both practical and sentimental reasons. As we accumulate more and more stuff, the question of where to store it arises. You could look to renting a space at a storage facility, but is that really the best long-term solution? There are several benefits of purchasing a storage shed:
- Save Money – If you’re looking for long-term storage, purchasing a storage shed is the most economical solution. Rent on a medium to large unit in most storage facilities ranges between $150 – $300 a month. We have rent-to-own https://ccrbuildings.com/rent-to-own/ storage sheds of comparable size available with payment plans as low as $80 a month with the potential to be paid off within two years with no early pay-off penalty and a 90-day, same as cash option.
- Convenience – Storage on your property allows for quick and easy access to the things you need, right when you need them. Save time and avoid the hassle of transporting items to and from a rental facility.
- Curb Appeal – A storage shed provides a place to hide less attractive outdoor items not used on a daily basis, such as lawn mowers and other yard tools, enhancing the appearance of the outside of your home and potentially increasing the resale value.
- Reduce Clutter – Increase the living space in your home by keeping items not used often out of the way, creating more space for the things you use regularly and making cleaning easier.
- Weather Protection – Increase the life of outdoor tools, furniture, and other equipment by protecting them from harsh weather conditions.
- Security – Items left outside unattended run the risk of being subjected to theft. Secure your personal belongings by storing them in a locked shed.
- Organization – By adding shelves, cabinets, and hooks to your shed, you can easily organize tools and equipment.
- Recreation – In addition to storage, a shed can have many other uses, such as a workshop, hobby center, playhouse, man cave, or she-shed – the possibilities are virtually endless!
View our storage shed inventory https://ccrbuildings.com/portable-buildings/ or contact us about designing a custom shed.